Sunday, November 10, 2013

thank you to all my vistors and update .

   To  Malaysia_ Canada_
Germany_ Spain_ Russia_ Ukraine_  Korea...  for  coming back to Moose
Head  Chalet,  you  all  make  my  day!  Thank you  to  my  *NEW*  visitors

everyone is  always  WELCOME!  Please come  again,  anytime.
thank you.  Have a  beautiful  days  and  nights  where  ever  you  are.
be safe.
Update_  Update_   I am sorry  I  didn't  post  your  Ghost  Story  for  Friday
but  mom  was  in  agony  with  a  toothache.and she had
her tooth was pulled  Friday  and  well  she  had a  lot  of  trouble with it.
The  Dr. went to  pull  it  and  he  had  trouble  deadening it,  because she
has  taken  pills for  her  back  after  in  back surgery  this  September 23,
she  has  possible  diabetic, high  sugar level,  kidney  problems and  one eye
is  infected  and  all  the  meds  she  is  taking is  getting  her immune system
down.
Her  back  is  getting  stronger  and  the  place  where  her  tooth is  is real sore 
but  she  isn't  in pain  yet  again and it's  swollen  and  has  a  place  where
it  feels  like  it  has something in  it  again  maybe  still  a  piece  of  bone or  tooth
that  needs to  be  filed down.
I  need  to  walk  Fannie  Mae  now  but  I  wanted  to  update  and  explain why
I  haven't  been on.
If  it's  the  weekend  for  you  have a  nice  weekend  or  week  have  a  nice  week.
see  you  all  on  Monday  if  all  allows....
Dava. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment