Monday, November 11, 2013

Hello Blogger Readers, I am Dava's friends P.S.

Hello,
I  am  PS  I  am  Dava's  friend  you  could  say  hmmmm....  your  new  blogger  friend  until  Dava  can  come  back...
I hope  you  enjoy  the  material I  publish  for  your  nights.
Best  Wishes,
PS.  
I  may  do  things  a  little  different  then  Dava,  please be  patient  with  me.
Thank you.

Note  for  Dava  when  she  returns  and  sees  this,  I posted  this  for  you,  I  wish  I  was  as good  with  words  as  this  person  with  words  to  tell you  how  much  I  appreciate  you  and  our
wonderful  friendship.  When  I  met  you  and  we  became  bff  that  was  such  a blessing  in disguise  and  a  wonderful  thing  the  best  thing  that  happen and could  happen  to  me.
thank you  for  being a  not  only  a  friend  a  bbf.
your  friend  forever,
PS  feel  better  and  your  mom  and  dad  too.

Best Friend Poem

This is a poem for best friends

You

I still remember the first day we met
We were too shy to say much at all
It's funny to think back to that time
Because now we're having a ball!

They say that true friendship is rare
An adage that I believe to be true
Genuine friendship is something that I cherish
I am so lucky to have met you.

Our bond is extremely special
It is unique in it's own way
We have something irreplaceable
I love you more and more each day.

We've been through so much together
In so little time we've shared
I will never forget all the moments
that you've shown me how much you cared.

Friends are forever
Especially the bond that you and I possess
I love your fun-filled personality
Somehow you never fail to impress.

The world could use more people like you
it would certainly be a better place
I love everything about you
You are someone I could never replace.

You are always there for me
When my spirits need a little lift
I cannot thank you enough for that
You are truly an extraordinary gift.

You are everything to me and more
I could never express that enough
Life is such a treacherous journey, and
Without you it would be even more tough.

Our story will continue to grow
With each passing day
Because I trust that with you by my side
Everything will always be Okay.

You are so dear to me
You know I will love you until the end

I will always be there for you, and
You will always (and forever) be my best friend.
 will  be  back  Ladies  and  Lads  after  this commercial  break....
http://www.be.com/watch?v=LyHbwsh5pSE
here's  a  little  romance  for  all  you  lovers out  there  on  a  chilly  autumn night.
I  hope  you  enjoy,  stay  warm  and  close  together.
enjoy  your  nights  Ladies  and  Lads.
be  back .
PS....

Romantic Poem

A Lovers Dance

© Ernsalite Menard
A lovers dance is patient and kind
It feeds your heart, soul and mind
It brings you joy and happiness within
Knowing that he or she will be with you
Through thick and thin.

A lovers dance can be recaptured
Only if the partners heart has not been
Fractured.

A lovers dance has no mistakes
It plays no one not even games.

A lovers dance is slow and kind
Easy to learn but hard to find.

A lovers dance.
I  love  to  dance  and  so  does  Dava.
I  like  this  poem  and  I  hope  you enjoy it  to  as  well  as  your  night.
Good  Night  everyone.
PS.
one  more commercial  a  surprise !  :-)  GO on  you know you want to take  a peek. ;-)







 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment