Wednesday, November 6, 2013

As Frank Sinatra says That's Life!

here  is  a  link  to  Frank  Sinatra's   That's   life  (song)   please  wait  there  is  a  colgatte  commercial  on  before  it  advertising  colgate  white  strippernes  his  song will  follow now  heres  the  link  enjoy! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzPOn9rYty8


b It's   been  a  long  day  for  my sweet  mamma.
She  had  trouble  with  this  tooth before   her  back  surgery  but  it  stooped  hurting  so  she didn't
do  anything  and  since  yesterday it  started  hurting again,  really  bad  she  said  like  some one took  a  sledge  hammer  to the  side  of  her  mouth  and  she  couldn't  sleep last  night  was crying 
yesterday  and  today  we  got  hold  of  our  family  dentist  and  she had  it  pullled  out  she didn't  want  to  loose  any  teeth  but  it  was  in  the  back  no  one  can  see it.   And  the  medication  the  Dr  gave  her  wasn't  working  to  well  only  because  she  tok so much  for  her  back  she  was  imune  to  it.  But   it  feels  so  much  better  now  still hurts  like  a  aching  but  better.
She  is  sleeping   in  my  recliner  in  the  living  room  and  dad  picked  up  her  meds  for  infection
and  pain.   I  hope  she  gets  to  feeling  better  soon,  real  soon  she  was  so  happy  she  can  tell  a  BIG  diffrence  in  her  back  and  was  even  walking  straight  today  with  out  a cane  or  having  to sit  down  that's  wonderful  but  now  her  teeth  are  hurting.
Proably  be  back  later.
Have  a  nice  day or  night  whatever  time  you  maybe  in.





we  went  to CVS  pharmancy and  we had  to have  the  medication mom
needed  tranfered  to  another  CVS pharmacy  because  the 1st one  couldn't  find 
the  medication  they  needed  to prescibe  to mom. We  couldn't  believe
it.
We  came  home and an  hour  later  dad  went to  get  her  prescriptions and
my  Christmas  present  was  down there  and  mom gave  it  to  me  early
it's  this  beautiful  rare  Cinderella  musical  clock  that  plays  a  dream you  heart
dreams  of.    I cried  when  I  seen it,  that was  so  sweet  of  her, she  said  I
have  been taking such  great  care of  her  and  done and  doing so much she
wanted to give  it  to  me early  which  was  so  sweet, wonderful  of  her. I absolutely
love  it,  you  can  see  a  little  glass slipper  she  is  trying  to get  home  and
Prince  Charming is  trying  to  catch  her  from  running  off...  I  love  it  I  have 
never  seen  a  clock  like it  I love Cindrella  and  I  love  clocks  this  is  the
perfect  clock.   Thank you  MOM!  I love  you  and  my  clock  and  I appreciate
it  so  much!  you're  such  a  sweetheart!  I had  to  share  with  you.

 it's   me   Dava  again,   on  Thursday  11_  07_   2013  mom  was  hurting  last  night  it  was  really
worying  us  I  was  goinfg  to  call our  family  dentist  this  morning but she  said  it  was  better
this  morning  _  and   she  has swollen  and  fever  in it,  it's  1;31 pm  as   I   write  this,
I  was  going  to  call our  family  Dr, but  mom said  this  is  nornal.
I  will  keep  you  update.
I  want  mom  to  get we  all  do  soon.
I  will  see you  all  soon.  


 
beautiful  Gernany,,,, thank you  for  visiting  Moose Head  Charlet.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment