Wednesday, November 20, 2013

For next weeks post... Monday _ Thursday's _


                                                                    May  God  bless you, yours, pets, friends  and  theirs  on  this  blessed  Thanksgiving  2013  and  may  you  have from our home  to  yours  a very  blessed  and  wonderful  Thanksgiving.
Please,  be  safe  where  ever  your travels  may  take  you. 
thinking  of  you  all,  wishing  you  all  good health  and  happiness.
Dava  and  Ours.

You're  helpful  hints.....
Gentleman  and  Ladies any one  who  owns  a car these  tips are  for  you.   I hope you  will find useful  and  helpful.  enjoy!
CAR CLEANING TIPS
To clean upholstery in your car, use soapy water and a mild brush and vacuum up the water with a Wet-Vac. Use Q-tips to clean the air vents and nooks in a car. You can also use makeup brushes and toothpicks to clean the small hard to reach areas.

Please  remember  I  wont  be  her  This  Friday _   next  week  it's  Thanksgiving  for my  family  and  I  as  it  is  all  of  your's   but  I  will  be  back  the  following  Monday  December  2.  
That's  why  I  am  posting  early  and  a  plumber  is  coming  over  and  then  tomorrow  I  am  getting  my  new  reading  glasses  YAY!   I wouldn't  say  that  I  don't  like  glasses  execpt  pretty ones  you  drink  out  of  haha.   I  don't  know  if  I'll  be  able  to  get  back  on  so  that''s why  I  am  posting  this  so  early.
Have a  nice week  and  weekend!
see  you  again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment