Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thank You Spain for Visiting Moose Head Chalet.



   Spain   for  coming  to visit  me,  I  really  appreciate you  and  coming
to  visit,  I  hope  you enjoyed  your visit,  will come again  and  tell  every one  about  Moose Head
Chalet....  Have   a   nice  day!    :)





                                                                           



Mucho  Gracias  to  all  the  Lovely  Senorita's  and  Senor's  who  visit  me  from Spain,

I  have   a  dear  sweet  friend  Ana, her  husband  Paul  and  their  3  precious  yorkies
Gypsy Rose,  Gizzie  and  JJ they lived  in  beautiful  Spain for  awhile  and  said  the
people  were so extremely nice  and  sweet.  
Now  they visit  still.
And this  was  back  when  I  was  probably ohhhh,  6 or  7  I  guess   I  had  this  Gentleman
name  Frank Smith  who taught  Spanish and  Drama  in   my  school  I  still  remember him,
what he looked  like,  I wonder how  he  is  he  was  really  nice.
And  this  school  I  went  to  was  on the  back beaten  path,  of   a  country  road  not  that
way  sadly  any more  it's  paved  up  and  has  buildings on  it's  property  and  trees  cut 
down  but  the  winding  road mom  and  I  took  to  go  to  school was  so  wonderful hardly
any  traffic  and  we'd  sing  Christmas  songs  see,  I  didn't  like school,  I had  trouble  as
all  kids  had  trouble  in school  with  children harassing  them  but  what  doesn't  kill you
makes  you  stronger  and it  did.
This  school  was  called  The  Whitehall School.   I  wont  give  details  where it  was  located 
it's  been closed since  the  early  1970's  for  reasons  unsaid.
This  school  was  ran  by  MR.  Norman Amps  and  he  was  the principal  and  his  wife
Mrs.  Norma  Amps  was  the  music  teacher  and  I  know  she  taught me  some  and  other
classes  this  school  was  not  your  normal  school. 
They had  barns  for  the  class room little  red barns  they may
have  been  like  storage buildings  they  put up,   we  had  art class  with
Mr.  David  Sanders  who  wore  a Gilligan's  hat  and  was  funny.
He worked  there until  the  last year I  was there in 1975 or  1976
he  got  married and moved  to  Mississppii.
There were  many teachers I  can't  name  all  of  them teaching
different classes  one  I  remember and  still like  I  talk to  her  is
Mrs.  Joanne Sikes  she  is  really  sweet and still  is  a  sweetheart.
Mrs  Amps  passed  away back  in  the  1970's sadly from Cancer
they had  1 son  Jeremy  and  1  adopted  daughter Emily Mr Sikes
told  me  Mr Amps  passed  away.
Mr Amps  had  this  bigger  barn  with  an  upstairs  and us little kids  got 
to  go  up  there  mostly  it  was  for  the  bigger kids  teenagers
to  have  their classes  and  it  was neat  up  there  I  would love
going up  there,  Mr  Smith  our Spanish teacher  invited  a 
young  Senorita  I think  she  was  in  her  early 20's  very pretty
and  she  had  the  most  beautiful red  and  black dress on  with
black high heeled  shoes on  and  the floor  was  wooded  and  she
did the  beautiful  dancing  like  they  do  in  Spain I  remember  how
fascinated  I  was  and  I  asked  Miss  Senorita  to  please do
more, please dance  some  more  the  teacher  said  Dava, don't 
wear  her out,  I  know  they  said  her  name  but  I am so sorry
I  don't remember  her  name.
She  smiled  at  me  and  said  that's  o.k.  I  don't  mind.
Oh  I  enjoyed  her  beautiful  dancing  and  the  way  she  danced.
I  will never  forget  it  or  how  loud  it  was on  the  wooded
floors  when she danced  it will  always be  in  my  mind.
I  wonder how  she  is  doing that  was  some  30  + yrs  ago .
If  she  is  out  there   I want  to  say  thank you  for  something
so special  and  making  my  day  so  wonderful  Miss Senorita.
I  hope your  healthy  and  happy where  ever  you  are.
I  hope  you  enjoyed my story  and  I  am so sorry I  went into
so  many details...  lol....  more  later.
please  come  back.
thank you.
Dava.

The  White Hall School    Give a  hoot
keeping  learning in  life..... make  wise  choices  always....
take  care  of  you,  because  there's  only 1  you... :)


This  is  for  you  Spain....
Please,  clink  link below.  thank you  and  enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKz35HGIWmY

No comments:

Post a Comment