Saturday, November 2, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013 from our home to yours....

http://www.xmasclock.com/
Holiday Counter  above  to  count  your  Christmas  Holiday  down,  
 
Merry  Christmas  2013  may  your  Christmas  Holiday be  filled  with  wartmth, laughter, love,
happiness,  beautiful,  sweeet memories  with yours. pets  and  friends!
thinking  of  you all   on  a  beautiful Holiday.

 
sleigh ride    $1.00  come  on  a  sleigh  ride  with  us....  

  come  join  us  please...
come  ice  skate  with  is.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hajwg6kxpQ4
link  to  Christmas  time  is  here  link....

more  Christmas  music  for  you  by  the  fire  side  _____________  I  hope  you,  yours pets.
frieinds  and  everyone  enjoys!
Merry  Christmas...        
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL56qqwlsRc
SURPISE ~!  Here  is  some  of  the  family  picture's  I  said  I'd  suprise  you
with.... I  hope  you  all enjoy...
 
 

 
 
Frito
 
.


   
 
 

 
   


 


 
 
she  was  Nanny  Frito  and  she  loved  Tater  Tot  my  female  girl  13 year
young yorkie  girl  dog.  She was the  most  sweetest  little girl, we  losted  her 
last  year  and  boy  is  she  thought of  and  missed  every day!
We  had  a  ceatian  place  we'd  walk  Frito  and  take  off  her  leash  so  she
could  walk  by herself  she  would  like  to  walk in the  back  and  there  was 
cocca burs  she would  get  them all  in  her  hair  she  would  try to  go back there
and  we  had  to  say  Nanny  Frito,  please don't  go back  there  here she'd come
and  smiling  then  I  would turn  around  to  talk  to  mom and  there she''d  be  going
again trying  to  get  in  the  back,  just  to aggervate  me.
And  I would  take  Nanny  Frito  for  walks  on  out  property and  I  would  talk and  talk
to  the  poor  old  girl  pour my heart  and  soul out  bless  her  heart she  had 
no where  to  go  or  no where  to  get  away  from me.  lol.
I  love  you  and  you  are  so  missed.
Your  sissy, parrents,  brothers  and  sisters.
 
this is  me  as  a  hobo  I was 
probably  6 or  7  at  time,  unfortuntally  we  had  an  apartment fire  and  we
lost  everything  including  my Halloween costums  but  I am  just  so  grateful
and  thankful we  all  got o..k.  and  my  dad's  an  HERO  he  saved  all  the
apartment  tendents  lives  by breaking  the windows  and  awaking  them.
No  one  had  any idea  there  was  a  fire  breaking  out  dad  had  to  go to
the  hospital  and  get  over  100  stictches  in  his arm  and  he  got  an  awatd
and  $50.00  for  his  being brave.  I  am  so  proud of  him and  love  him  so
much!
I  remember  that  was  in  Dallas  and  we  went  way across  town  to  see my
Aunt  Berniece  to  see  her  and  she  would  always  have  cool halloween candy
for  me,  more  then anything important  we'd  get  to  visit  and  see  her.  This  was   at  her  home..
That's  all  for  now  more  pics coming  up in  the  future  please  stay tuned.
Have a  nice  night  and  weekend!
now, over 90 million people use Snapfish

No comments:

Post a Comment