Wednesday, October 23, 2013

This  is  how  I  felt  today...
but  I  feel  much  better  now.  Mom  and   I

went  to  Walmart   today  to  get  a  few  things  we needed.
She  had  back  surgery  this  September  23,  2013  and she's
finally  able  to  drive,   this  Walmart   we  went  to  was  out
of  the  ridding  cars  we  were going  to  another one  but  they
probably  more  likely  out  of  carts  to so  we  stayed  we
have  even   tried  Albertson's  they  all  ways have them   but
mom tires  easy  and  I  started  not  feeling  well. We went  to
McDonald's  and  got  us  a  happy meal it's  real  cute  a
Halloween  bucket purple  with  gouls on  it  and  a  bat  on
the handle,  it  was  delicious  we  got  what  we  needed  I kept
feeling  worse  and  worse  I  don't  know  if   I  had  a  virus or
what  but  mom  said  she  could  tell in my  eyes, face  and
I  circles  under  my eyes,  I  helped  put  the  groceries up
slept  until  a  little after 7:00  pm  I think  we  came  home
after  3:00 pm   I  was  embarrassed  and felt  so  bad  I slept
so long  but  I felt  horrible,  I  was sweating  so bad,  I  took
a  shower  and  I  felt  so  much better.
I   leave  near  my  parents  and  mom  has  minor  health
problems  but   I  help  with  the  house,  errands  etc anything
she  needs  and  help  my  dad  with  his  business too.
I  hope  and  think  I  will  feel  better  so  I can  put  my 
ghost  stories  if  not  I  will  be  back  next  Friday.  I  think
I  will be  fine  to  put  up  our ghost  stories.
take  care  and  try  to  be back  tomorrow  if  not  I  will  be 
back  soon.
thank you  for  your  patients  and  understanding.
Dava.

Awww   what  a  day makes....
a day makes.....  a  lot  of  difference...
I am  feeling so much butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment