Monday, October 21, 2013

My Favorite image Moon on Ocean enjoy!.


Updated _  Monday_  10_ 21_ 2013_
Note  from me,
I don't  remember  how  I  came  across this,
I  believe  looking  for  moon images and  I
STOPED! And  I  could  not  believe  the beauty
of this  picture  it  was  breathtaking to me,  awesome
and  the  most  memorizing picture  I  have  ever  seen.
I  can  and  do  get  lost in  this  it's  the  most  amazing image
I  have  ever  seen,  my  favorite  color is  blue and  the different colors of  blue and black in here.
 I  love  other
colors  but ever since I was  a  little  girl  blue has held  my heart.
I hope you  enjoy  and  have  a  nice  day. :-)
Updated  again soon.
ps.   on  Monday's  and  Thursday's  if  all allows  _ 
I  will  have  helpful  hints  I  hope you enjoy and  most all will help
you, yours  and  friends and  Friday  not  just for  Halloween
I will  be  telling Ghost Stories and  Urban Legends.
#2  blog

Here  is something  I thought was so sweet and so true.


   Remember...
everyone to  appreciate yourself, love, respect who
you  are  because  there  is ONLY 1  you  and  you're
special.
You're beautiful....
And we all have done things were not proud of
but  please, let them GO  and  break the chains
and put them in a  closet and lock the doors
 or file  them  away and Never, Never look back.
Enjoy your day!
Today's  #1 helpful  hint _  Monday  _ October 21, 2013_
be close up with your hair.   lol  a  little  helpful hint humor.
(Spike your hair with Close-up toothpaste (it will also tint it) and
you're  2nd  one.
Run your hands under cold water before pressing Rice Krispies treats in the pan-the marshmallow won't stick to your fingers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment