Monday, October 21, 2013

"Happy Halloween 2013, 1st Halloween at Google Blogster"

2013...

here  is  and  still  is  an  old  favorite vinyl album I
love  and  enjoy.
 
remember  I got  it  at  Wolco  store  and  I  still
remember  like  it  was yesterday  seeing  the orange
cover  and  what really still stands out in  my mind and
bless  their  hearts my parents  they bought it  for me  and  today I
still love this  Halloween  album it's my #1 favorite I
have  heard  many  Halloween albums but like  this one
the best.  The first one I  had burnt up  in  a  apartment
fire  my  parents and  I  were in,  1973.
I  now own  4 copies  of  this  cool  album.  Thanks to
mom's  help for  helping me look  and  determination
on my  part  for  keeping on looking and never giving
up looking  for it  because I  wondered if   I would ever
find  this  special album.

Here  are  some  horror  movie  I like  and  the
 images  of  the  movies I  like and enjoy.

Michael Myers  from Halloween and  the sequences.

I  remember  mom, dad  and  I  went  to  a  drive
Inn _ to  see  The First  Friday  The 13th  and
it  was a  beautiful night  it  seem like it  was completely
black outside  a  moonless and starless  night and at the
end  when Jason (the little  boy  jumped out  of  the
water and  grabbed Alice out  of  the  canoe  and pulled
her  underneath  the  water  mom grabbed dad's 
leg  and  said  OHHHHH MY GOD!  Mom  and I
laughed well  dad  least to  say  didn't think it  was  funny.
some
many  of  the  funny stories  I  have  to  tell  all of  you
about.
               
        Norman  uh I,
mean  Mother  says why  don't  you get a  room and stay
for  a  day  or  2  she  has nice rooms.  Norman likes people.
here's  your
key,  Norman hopes  you enjoy your stay, hehhehehehehhhehheh

Happy  Halloween!   The Excorcist   40th  Anniversery  this  coming  Friday.  #3 post
updated  on  _  Monday_   October  21_ 2013_   stay  tuned  for more  please...

No comments:

Post a Comment