Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Beautiful music by Silver Dollar sounds. #4 blog _ updated _ Tues. 10_22_ 2013

This  is  music  by  a  very  talented  man  also  my dad  David  Repka,  husband  to  my  mom  and she is  my bbf   Jeannie momma.  Dad  has  very  breathtaking  unusal  music  from  Christian,  Blues, Country, love  songs,
unusual  music  and  much  more.   You  can  find  his  Marilyn Monroe  song  for  all  you  Marilyn fans  out  there  I  think  you  will  love  this  song  it's  haunting  and  absolutely  beautiful  it's  in  category  of  songs  for   " Signature/Events /  Tributes...
If  click  her name  Marilyn   Monore  and  will  show my dad's  picture  and  Miss  Jamie Edwards we met  at  the  Dallas, Texas  State Fair  and  about him  writing  Marilyn's  song.
you  can find  and  if  you  find  music you  like  you  can  down  load for  .95 cents.
at  Silver Dollar  Sounds.   you  can link to    Silver `Dollar  Sounds  at.  http://www.silverdollarsounds.com/
the  young  lady  who  played  the  female  vampire  her  name  is  Kathy  she  is  really  from
Translavania  I  think  that's  so  COOL!
Translavania  Serenade  is  on  Holiday  variety  and  my dad  has two beautiful
Christmas  songs  one  about  angels  on  Christmas and  another  about  Santa, Mrs  Claus  and  their Elves  it's  so beautiful.  My  dad  wrote  a  precious  song  about Easter,
Valentino's  Whispers  (  From  beyond)  is  so haunting,  so  beautiful  Rudolph   Valentino  is
a   very  good  looking  young man  from  the  1920's  silent  movie star,  he  passed on in  30's so, so,
sad   and  dad  is  talking  about his  ghost.  Mom  has  a  beautiful  painting
of  Mr Valentino  and  she  was  painting it  she  just  started  it,  she  said  she
felt  someone  tap mom  gently  on  her  shoulder  she thought  Rudy tapped her
on  the shoulder  and  it  was the  canvas  had  fell  on  her.  lol  pointing me think
mom is  nuts.  lol.
And  mom  was  in  the living  room and we  have high  walls with  windows
she  said  the  moon  was  shinnning and  the wind  was  blowing  and  shadows
and it  was  hitting his  face  and  it looked like he  was  moving  so  as any normal
person  would do, me  don't think she's  normal  but  if  she  says she  is... lol
she  turned  the  painting around . pointimg  I  love her but  she  is  amything  but  normal. lol
  this  is  the nice  looking  Rudolph Valentino  the  silent  movie  star  actor, my dad wrote  a  song  about.
( Please  note if  you  find  any  broken  lnks  or links  not  working  let  me know  please  and  Il'll  do  my  best  to  get  them  fixed.  Thank you. 
your  friend,
Dava.



No comments:

Post a Comment