Thursday, October 24, 2013

My talented Aunt's Song "IN MY DREAMS" video

http://www.youtube.com/embed/h2ulNbosKxo?feature=player_detailpage

My  Aunt  was  in  here  early  20's  when  she  wrote  this beautiful
song  and  it  was  1958  I  think  that  was the year.
She also wrote _  Lotta  Lovin  it  was   million  $$$  song,
She said  she  was in  the  kitchen and wrote on  a  brown paper bag
In  My Dreams and  Lotta  Lovin  but  neither one of my  parents  and  dad
has  some stories  on  his  web  page  about  his  sister  Berneice and
I  have  some  really sweet ones  too  I  will  tell.
I am still  not  feeling well  so,  I  am  making  this  short.
 Here  is  another  my  dad  did  and  if  you like  sea's or  Johnny
Depp  I  think  you will love  it!   It   reminds  me  and  mom
of  Johnny Depp  so much.
I hope you  like  and  will  visit  the  videos,
Here's  the  video of  dad's   The  Ragging Sea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7OOj8A-v8M&feature=youtu.be
the  2nd  photo   that  is  going  to  show  after  saying  imagine  Jack  Sparrow  my
talented mom  Jeannie  Repka  painted  him.   I  am  so  proud  of  both  my parents,
and  think  their  very  talented.
Enjoy  and   have  a  nice  night,
thank you  for  stopping  by  alway,
Dava.







+

No comments:

Post a Comment