Thursday, October 31, 2013

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving??? @ misc talk


What   are   you  Thankful  for????

Countdown to Thanksgiving http://www.thanksgivingdate.com/


link  for  Counter  to   count  down  until   Thanksgiving  day  2013!



TGIF  Thank Goodness  it's  Friday!  Those  words  we  all  love  to  hear....
It's   Friday  November  1,  2013  at   6:52 am   as  I  write  this.
I  wont  be  writing  much  oh  nothing  is  wrong,  everything  is  grrrrreaaat!  I  am  getting  ready  for  the  weekend,  new  week  ahead  and  month  excited  about all  3    I   hope  all  of  you  have  a 
good  weekend,  week  and  new  month  to  and  be  safe  where  ever  your  travels  may take  you.
It's  going  to  to be  clear  they  say  this  weekend  until  Monday  then were  going  to  have  bad thunderstorms so  if  ir  does  I want  be  on  here  until  it  clears up.
 Right now  it's  still  dark  outside  and  coooold  the  way  I  love it!  Thank  you  November for  the  fresh  cold  air  it's  wonderful!   it's  low now  is  61 / high  71  today! 
Have   a  great  and  safe  weekend !  see  you   all  next  weekend  if  all allows.  
P,s ,  because  possible  bad  weather  conditions  on  Monday  I  will  post  your new  helpful  hints  early  how's  that?
enjoy.
Will  be on  the helpful  hints  blog....
I am  also  I  forgot  to  mention  will  be  starting  my  meditation  this Sunday _  walking outside, with our  mixed  girl  dog  and  boy is she  mixed  up  lol   Fannie  Mae  I  love you sweetheart  only kidding _   on Monday's  Walk away  the pounds  with Leslie  Sanson  indoors  walking type  of  tape  with  a  band  I will use,  P.m,  yoga  at  night,  Tuesday _ Thursday Belly dancing   and  Friday regular  on  Friday's   and  at nights   Monday _Friday  Pm Yoga.
Excited keep you  updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment