Monday, October 28, 2013

"Good Morning SunShine"

 Good Morning,
America  and  Every Where! 
Have  a  nice  day!  :-)       welcome Monday
and  hope everyone has a  good  week! 

 
    #14  blog..
"Good  Day  Sunshine"  by  The Beatles link below here"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL7YxIxHepI

HEY!  it's   11:29 am  as  I  write  this,   over cast  not  a   sunny  day  but  I  love  the
over  cast  day  because the  sun  really  hurts  my eyes  when  he  shines  to  bright.
But  I  do  like  the  sunshine,  he  does  so many  wonderful  things.
It's  kind  of cool  outside I love  and  there  is  this  cool  and  neat  blue  light  bulb you can
get  at  Walmart,  not  all  of  them  but  I  can  find  it  at  a  particular one  and  it  has  that  cloudy
day  effect  I  love,  I  love putting  it  in  a  lamp  and  it  gives me  that  cloudy  look  when
the  sun is shinning  I  close  my windows  and  it's  so cool.
enjoy your day  and  take  care of  you.

No comments:

Post a Comment