Thursday, October 31, 2013

Romance, nature and animals.


  so   pretty   and  romantic....
 



...














   I  thought  this  was  so cute.
It's  raining  here  so  wont be  posting  until  clears  up.
I haven't  been outside going  to  walk  the kids  in a  minute  I  will  be  back as  soon  as  the  rain stops,  have a  nice  week!





I  thought this  was  adorable!   I probably  unless clears up  be  able  to  post  it's  cloudy, beautiful  rainy  day  outside.  I  don't  know  how it  feels  outside  I  haven't  been out there yet  mom and  I  are  going  to  walk  the kids  in  a  minute,  talk later  or  when I can get  back on
again,  soon as  it  stops  raining.
Have  a  nice  week!













































I  think  the  baby  the  mom  said  was  10  months  old  and  every tine  the  baby  heard  or  hears  this  song  starts  to  cry  but  laughs  when  stops  crying,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIsCs9_-LP8
heres  the  link.

No comments:

Post a Comment