Friday, December 6, 2013

It's not snowing but icing here. post for Friday December 06,2013



PS,  his  sisters  and  I  were   having  trouble  getting  on  the  internet  so I  don't  know  when  if  it
doing  this  icing and  snows  we wont l be able to log on,   will  try.    All  this  week we  all  6   have  been  having
trouble  getting  on _ line   so   please  be  patient  with  us   will be back  asap.
Thank you,
be  safe  especially  out  in   this weather.
This  could  go on  until   February   it  depends  on  the weather  and  if  we  can  get
on  line.  
Have  a  nice  day  and  weekend!
Dava,  Pets,  family,  PS  and  his  sisters.
I now  have  to  try  since I  can  get  on  some  on line shopping  that's the  way  I 
will go  with  my shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment