Monday, December 2, 2013



\
and  all  that  you  PS  and  Jenny did  on my  blog, thank you, thank
you,  I find  myself  thanking  God  for  alll  5   of   you  everyday!
you  did  a  beautiful  job  on  my blog.   Love  you  Ps and  Girls so  much....
well my body is but.... ,    my mind  isn't....
isn't  here I am so worried about mom  a pocket  in  here  eye is irrupted and  she  can't see  anything
out of  it,  it's  frosty when she  looks  out  of  it,  Her  back  isn't  any better she it  hurts she  is  going
better she  is  going  to  the  Dr  on  that  real  soon and  about  her eye  the  other one is  getting
is  getting  bad  she  would  if  it  got so  worse,  be legally  blind  and
I  don't  want that  to  happen.  I'll  keep you  updated  and  PS  and  the girls  willl continue
to  help  me with  my  blog,  thank you .
I'll  write  more  again soon.
be  safe  and  warm.
Dava.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment