Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Good Morning For Wednesday _ 12_ 11_ 13_

\
Good  Morning  Ladies  and  Gentleman...
I am sorry  I  wasn't  on  again  yesterday  my  eyes  are   giving  me  so  much  trouble, stinging, itching, dried  etc  and  I  took  a  nape  yesterday and  my  eyes  felt  better  I  put eye  drops in then  omg  hurt!
Mom  is  getting  her   eye  surgery  to  get that   corrected  and   mom  will   talk  to   them about my eyes if  / when  can  see  me....
I   got   my  electric  stove  yesterday  for   my  Christmas  present   I  am  so   EXCITED!  Came  the  right  day   because   were  going  to  have   to   have    a   friend  look at   our  car   were  having  trouble  starting  her  so   he will   be  in town   for   3  days  and  get   her  fixed.    At  least  we  have  mine  if    we  need  to  go  any  where.
On  my stove  heater   it's   a  Dura  flame  and   has  where  it  looks  like  real  led  flame  effect  it has   a   blue  look  to   it   and  you  have   a  remote  control   that  you  can  turn  the  heater   up  and  down  from  30   feet  this  will  be  so  neat!
I  am  so  excited!
now to your  local  commercials....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MCj-gvG0yQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb-tkzfNw2Q

auidio  tape  of   Han  Christen  Anderson's   "The  Snow  Queen"
enjoy!   love  this  story  have  the  3d  book  where  the  pictures  are  3d   and   also  a book  I  got  from   The  Half  Price  Book  store  on   Friday _    Han  Christen Anderson  book  he   had  The  Snow  Queen  in  it   and  some  neat  other  ones.  I   seen   The  animation  with  Art Link back  in  probably 1973   when  it   was snowing  one  day  I  just fell in  love  with  the  movie.
enjoy...
Felicia Blackstone  I   think  this  is  so  beautiful,  reminds  me  of  a  red velvet cake.  mmmmm.

here's  something you  might  really like....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mWHbiQHxEQ
       

BUT I LOVE IT!    I  LOVE  IT!     
LOL...... It   will  melt  eventually.  :-)


 
 

Let It Snow SnowmenSearch by image
Let It Snow Snowmen by Karyn Lewis

 

No comments:

Post a Comment